2009年9月29日

"A Mystical Moment" -- MOISELLE FW09

I was very honoured to get this invitation to attend the fashion show of Moiselle.

The show was held on 28th of September, featuring 60 pieces of its new F/W collection.

The cocktail party started at 7:30pm, and we saw many celebrities there like Charlene Choi and Jade Kwan.


The show was fascinating that I forgot to take pictures! Nice clothes, nice models, nice venue and nice music tracks...

Harris Chan, creative manager and successor of Moiselle, greeted the audience after the show.

Catalogues and bags were distributed to guests as souvenirs.

I didn't know Moiselle had such nice and gorgeous designs before I watched the show. Thus I think fashion shows are indeed a good communication tool for public to know the brand more.

by Angela




沒有留言:

張貼留言